Control Your Destiny
We provide a soup-to-nuts approach for those entering the workforce, seeking a better professional “fit”, re-entering the workforce or searching for a more fulfilling career. Whether you feel unprepared, worried or you simply need direction, don’t go through months or even years of frustration and take advantage of the support we offer individuals at all levels and stages of their career. Control Your Destiny is identifying and leveraging where your passion and skills intersect.
Professionals who are:
- Unemployed or Underemployed
- Seeking career transition
- Not engaged at their current job
- Ready to return to the workforce
- Approaching a life transition
- High School Students
- College Seniors or Recent Graduates
Career Development and Personal Growth
- Do you have the confidence, knowledge and/or skills to execute?
- Not hearing back from potential employers?
- Hoping for a new role or promotion?
- Can you sell and differentiate yourself effectively?
- Are you effective at telling stories on sharing past experience?
- Are you assertive when asking important questions?
- Do you know how to assess your interview skills?
- Are you comfortable with your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile?
- Feel lost, hopeless and not confident in their professional self?
- Do you get past the phone screen in order to get to the hiring manager?
- Can you present confidently with a compelling message?
- Do you have a hard time talking about myself
Learn how to position yourself competitively and leverage your value, strengths, knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Create “Value Propositions” that make you irreplaceable and invaluable to any company or organization
- Develop essential skills to be successful through a job transition
- Sell yourself from your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn
- Clarify your direction
- Learn crucial interviewing techniques that allow you to be proactive
- Develop Relationships – Leverage people from your network to help land a dream job or internship
- Differentiate Yourself – Identify your most valuable selling points to create lasting impressions
- Make Conversation Engaging – Initiate, maintain and make conversations purposeful
- Master Virtual Communication – Excel at follow-up skills and moving things forward through various modes of communication