Mark’s Coaching Philosophy:
Mark differentiates his approach by engaging clients through interactive learning. His success is based on the simple concept that it’s not just WHAT you’re taught, but HOW you’re taught, that creates lasting change and inspires professionals to transform how they communicate. With over two decades of experience, Mark has supported a diverse group of professionals across various industries. His clients value his versatility and recognize him as a sounding board, thought leader and intuitive listener.
Mark has three simple goals when he works with clients at any professional level. First, stay focused on the future and use our respective previous experience as valuable resources. Second, by remaining objective, he helps clients discover their own path through guidance and support. Third, Mark doesn’t just coach his proven methodology, he ensures clients know how to effectively implement these techniques to improve individual and in-turn, team performance.
Career Developing Coach:
We provide a soup-to-nuts approach for those entering the workforce, seeking a better professional “fit”, re-entering the workforce or searching for a more fulfilling career. Whether you feel unprepared, worried or you simply need direction, don’t go through months or even years of frustration and take advantage of the support we offer individuals at all levels and stages of their career. Control Your Destiny is identifying and leveraging where your passion and skills intersect.
- High School Students
- College Seniors or Recent Graduates
Professionals who are:
- Unemployed or Underemployed
- Seeking career transition
- Not engaged at their current job
- Ready to return to the workforce
- Approaching a life transition
Public Speaking/Presentation Coaching:
The fear of speaking is rated as only second to fear of snakes and before the fear of dying. The reason most people get anxious when presenting to a group is that they are afraid of being embarrassed in front of many of their peers or important people.
Excel at verbal, active listening and visual communication techniques to differentiate yourself from other candidates. We specialize in helping current students/new grads, and first-time interview and job-seekers who need to improve existing skills or develop new ones.
After completing the coaching, you will know how to:
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants
- Proactively utilize your skills, characteristics and traits through anecdotal evidence
- How to project confidence, communicate effectively, & eliminate nervousness
- How to answer behavioral, situational, and technical questions
- Manage, Recognize, Interpret and Respond to Non-Verbal Behaviors
Mark will train you to be successful in the following situations:
- Phone Interviews
- Online/Skype Interviews
- In-Person Interviews
- Group Interviews
- Successive Same-Day Interviews
- Effective de-briefing and follow-up
- How to get HIRED!